Looking for something a little smaller?
Our economy package may be just the thing!
Featuring the easy hands-off Computis system for website management.
This Package Includes:
- Your own WordPress website, with a focused single home page.
- We will set your website up on a hosted domain, with security and SSL (the way Google likes it), and we do regular ComputisCloud backups.
- We include up to 2 professional stock images for your website. We want you to look fresh.
- We include copywriting for your content, up to 250 words. We use best practices for SEO (that means Search Engine Optimization, feel free to call us up and ask about it), readability, and your business branding. Or, you can submit your own content for the site. We just need it within 30 days.
- We will include your contact information front and center. Don’t miss a future customer again!
- Your website will be backed up to our ComputisCloud monthly and updated as needed to maintain industry security standards. This is done at NO EXTRA FEE to you. This is included in the package. This means that you are getting a fully maintained, hands-off website.
- The hosting and domain, the security and the SSL will need to be updated yearly. We don’t like monthly fees, and most small business owners don’t like them either. That’s why we do this yearly. About 60 days before your renewal, we will give you a heads up.
Click the logo below to view our demo site!
After years of experience with small business we built our Computis Website Packages to make the web design process a snap. Our system provides a quality website, up to date security, fast turnaround, and an easy to understand hands-off experience for the Northern Michigan business owner. We want you, and your customer, to get the best experience possible out of your website.
Fill out the form below!
We are ready to get started on your project today!
Don't like forms?
That's ok, you can always email us at:
or call us at 1-989-306-3989
If you’re feeling like your business is going to need more “website” then this, check out our